Dancing is a recreational activity that helps you unwind and relax! It fills you up with energy and is a good calorie buster! Get back the dancer in you to get a fit body! Do try these routines.
Desi Bollywood Style Dance.
The upbeat music of Bollywood sets your mood to dance anytime anywhere! So just don’t hold yourself back and put on those dance shoes! One hour of dance can help you burn more than 350 calories!
Classic Western Dance.
The melodious english songs be it soothing or rock and roll – trigger your dance instincts to the core! Try Salsa, Hip-hop, belly dance or Jazz, all will give you happiness and help keep you fit too!
Tap Dance is the new hip dancing style in town! Tap dance is a form of dance characterized by using the sounds of tap shoes striking the floor as a form of percussion. Put on classy shoes and tap your way to happiness – dance along!
Get in your gym wear, put on your shoes, close the door of the room, turn on loud music and Start exercising to its tune! That is what Aerobics is all about. It’s rejuvenating to the core! There are plenty of videos online to help you Get set and Go!…
A mixture of dance and aerobic movements performed at highly energetic music, Zumba is your way to happy exercising! It includes squats, lunges, salsa & mambo to tone up your body.
Following are the tips to increase your stamina for dancing:
- Eat a well-balanced healthy diet that is low in fat and include plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Make sure your diet is comprised of whole cereals rather than refined foods.
- Eat fruits for instant energy before a vigorous dancing routine. Use a combination of water dense fruits like melons and carb rich fruits like banana and dates.
- Consume a protein dense food such as nuts, chia seeds along with the fruit which gives your muscles the energy they need to repair themselves after continual use.
- Avoid simple sugars and refined foods immediately before an event or dance practice.
- Keep yourself hydrated by drinking water at regular intervals while you dance.
- Also consume fruit juices, coconut water, sports drinks, lemon juice to maintain the electrolyte balance in your body.