If you have been suffering from something similar, there are measures you can take to ease the pain. In addition to your regular everyday exercises and careful lifestyle, there are some foods that can actually provide relief from back pain.
3 Foods That Can Ease Back Pain
Try out these 3 ingredients from your kitchen that can work wonders on your back, and help lessen the pain.
Potato juice contains anti-inflammatory properties that can help prevent and ease pain.
- Drink raw potato juice first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach, to get the best benefits for your pain.
- Grate some raw potatoes and put them inside a cloth. Tie it properly so that the potatoes are secure inside. Place this on your back for at least an hour to get the best benefits.
Cabbage juice also has anti-inflammatory properties that ease joint pain.
- Make a juice by mixing cabbage leaves and a root of ginger. Add half a glass of water to the same and drink.
- Boil some milk and add cabbage leaves till the mix becomes thick. Once it is not boiling hot, tie it inside a clean cloth and place on the affected area.
3. Chilli Pepper
Hot peppers contain a component called capsaicin that has strong anti-inflammatory properties. It also helps to subdue the pain signals that your brain sends out to the body that gives you relief from pain.
- Add chilli pepper to your regular foods, such as salads, dal and curries.
- Mix 3 tbsp. cayenne powder with a cup of mustard or coconut oil. Heat this over medium heat for about 8 to 10 minutes. Add half cup beeswax and mix till it melts. Remove from heat and place it in the fridge for about 10 minutes, once it reaches room temperature. Take it out, whip it, and place for another 10 minutes in the fridge. Take it out, whip and store in a jar. Use it to massage the affected area.
If you suffer from chronic or constant back pain, make sure you visit a doctor and get the correct diagnosis. Also, visit a physiotherapist and use it along with the above mentioned home remedies to get the best results.