An extended arm for hospital like care at home.
Why do you need in-home Nursing Care?
Care24 nurses provide an extended arm for help - for the transition from hospital to home care. Highly qualified with 5+ years of experience, the role of a nurse is not just limited to timely medication and meals. Care24 Nurse ensures quality care for specific intricate requirements like ICU at home, Pulmonary care, Brain stroke care, Post-surgical care, Palliative care, tracheostomy, urinary catheterisation care, wound care, injections, IV infusions, and more.
What our Services offer?
The Care24 nurse is the perfect combination of a holistic CareGiver and a trusted companion for the patient in need. Effective communicators and problem solvers, each nurse is trained to bridge the gap between the doctor, patient and the patient's family or relatives.
- Monitoring of Vital Signs
- Cannula and Foodpipe Insertion
- Enema Application
- Bladder Wash & ECG
- Intravenous medication and IV fluid management
- Tracheostomy care & ICD care
- Ryles Tube Insertion and Feeding
- Antibiotic Therapy, Hydration Therapy
- Antifungal Therapy & Barrier care nursing
- Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN)
- Wound Dressing and Wound Culture
- Stitch Removal and Drain Care
- Diabetic and Vascular Wounds
- Bed Sores and Post-operative Wounds
- Palliative Care for Terminal Conditions
- Electrolyte Infusion/ Antibiotic Infusion
- Parenteral Nutrition
- Colostomy Care & Drain Care
- Neutropenic Care for Low Risk Infections
- PICC Line Dressing
- Dialysis at home care
- Care of A V fistula
- Dialysis catheter management
- Monitor daily intake output chart
- BIPAP and CPAP
- COPD Management
- IV Antibiotic Therapy
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Invasive Ventilator Care
Looking for pricing?
The nurse looks after my mother very carefully, probably more than the attention I would have given her.
Still in doubt about the services and packages? Have more questions in mind? Please refer to FAQs.Go to FAQs