What is ’s physiotherapy Services at-home?
Physiotherapy is the ideal solution for ailments such as chronic pain, reduced mobility due to arthritis, bone & joint problems, & neurological complications such as paralysis. These problems can deteriorate the quality of every-day life, and make one dependant on others for daily needs.
In case of recovery or rehabilitation from sports injuries, muscle spasms or cramps, & surgery, opting for physiotherapy near you is the only way to accelerate healing, so that you may return quickly to normal life. However, in such situations, opting to call the physiotherapist at home can reduce pain, improve mobility & balance, restore muscle and joint strength, and can help heal body & mind quicker.
Physiotherapy is the science of diagnosing and treating disease and illness using physical therapy techniques to improve mobility, flexibility, strength & overall well-being. It is a health care profession concerned with human function & movement & maximizing its potential. It uses physical approaches to promote, maintain & restore physical, psychological & social wellbeing, taking account of variations in health status.
Understanding your needs, Care24s’ offers to send highly qualified physiotherapists at home to help diagnose, manage and treat physical aches and pains that interfere with your everyday life in the safety and privacy of your home.
Whether recovering from a simpler injury or dealing with long term health issues such as arthritis, having a trained physiotherapist at home will help rehabilitate your movement dysfunction in your musculoskeletal system. A multi-prong approach of exercises, lifestyle plan reinforced by ultrasound and electric stimulation will help you restore your strength, coordination and make everyday life easier.
When do you need physiotherapy at home?
If you have recurring pain, lack of mobility and lack of coordination
Recovering from surgery such as joint replacement
The patient is suffering from Chronic Joint Injury
If suffering from sports injury
The patient undergoing neuro-rehabilitation
If suffering from incontinence or pelvic floor dysfunction
When a sprain or ruptured ligament is causing pain and discomfort
When travelling for physiotherapy will further aggravate the pain
What are symptoms that suggest you need physiotherapy at home?
Physiotherapy isn’t just for those recovering from a major surgery, or injury or accident. Almost all of us with sedentary jobs, & active lifestyles may need some form of physiotherapy to deal with the aches and pains. Here’s a list of common signs that may need you to look for physiotherapy near you or call a physiotherapist at home.
- A persistent pain that refuses to go away and interferes with the quality of your life.
- An old injury that flares up from time to time
- Decreased mobility & unsteady balance, leading to a change in lifestyle
- Frequent urination or inability to control urine
- Regular pain when you lift your laptop, child or sit at a desk for an entire day.
If you find yourself relying on painkillers or pain relief sprays to do everyday tasks and live a normal life, chances are you need physiotherapy to help to fix the root of the problem.
Why is physiotherapy at home a good idea?
Having a physiotherapist at home helps you receive personal attention, recover and rehabilitate in the comfort of your own home, with a minimum of 30 minutes per session to improve mobility, and strength and a plan to avoid future aggravations. Opting for physiotherapy at home,
- improves healing due the feeling of comfort,
- removes obstacles,
- reduces time and cost,
- Specialised therapy for high risk surgery recovery.
Who are Care24’s Physiotherapists?
Our physiotherapy at home services are fulfilled by highly qualified physiotherapists with B.Ph. of at least 3 years of experience or MPT in musculoskeletal cases, neurological conditions, and pulmonary conditions with experience in Tier-1 hospitals. You’ll get physiotherapist at home that focus on a particular type of problem, and tend to develop expertise in their chosen specialization. Many physiotherapists see home visits as a crucial part of their practice, because the most complex clinical cases tend to be homebound or otherwise unable to move.
What does a physiotherapist at home help you with
Each and every Care24 physiotherapist will help you with:
- An Assessment Session to diagnose the problem
- Create an Exercise routine to fix the problem
- Use of Modals
- Patient Medical History Evaluation to ascertain the best course of treatment
- Tracking of Recovery based on suggested scale
- A Range of Motions to help improve mobility and balance
- Customized Treatment Plan
Unlike looking for physiotherapy near you, our physiotherapists, in an assessment session, will share your capacity assessment which includes an exercise, diet and treatment plan based on your current diet and general health. The exercises include stretches, aerobics, strength training and a range of motion exercises supported by modern medical technology such as IFT, Ultrasound and manual traction.
They would suggest the ideal model and evaluate your medical history. A physiotherapist at home would then evaluate the recovery based on the suggested scale of treatment. Finally, the physiotherapist will provide you a customized treatment plan with preventative advice to improve muscle strength, improve coordination & range of movement & enhance core strength.
What to expect from Care24’s in-home physiotherapists?
Our trained physiotherapists will provide you the best treatment in the comfort of your home to recover faster.
- In the first 30 minutes of the session, our skilled physiotherapists will assess your symptoms, and ask you to describe and quantify the problem.
- A physiotherapist at home will then create a course of rehabilitation with specific therapeutic exercises & stimulations in mind based on your musculoskeletal needs.
- The course is flexible to suit your recovery pace & progress. In fact, exercises and movements will often be changed or enhanced, depending on how the patient responds to the plan.
- On agreement, our physiotherapist will then assist you with a combination of physical exercises, through the course of your recovery.
Immediate relief from pain and symptoms can occur in as low as 5 sessions of physiotherapy at home. Usually, a larger number of sessions is needed to see significant recovery. The physiotherapist will inform you on what to expect, and plan the frequency and intensity of the sessions accordingly.
What is our range of Physiotherapy Services?
It is the type of service that provides physiotherapy at home to help you or your loved one to improve the functioning of various structures around the joint area and is most useful especially after an injury.
It is the type of service in which a physiotherapist at home will help a person recover from neurological impairments, especially after a stroke, in case of any injury to the spinal cord or even for someone who is suffering from Parkinson’s disease.
If you or your loved one regularly suffers from injuries while participating in sports, or has recently suffered from a serious sports-based injury, this type of physiotherapy can help take care of the wear and tear of the specific joints, muscles and bones and also help prevent the same in future.
A post-operative is required if your loved one has recently had a surgery. This type of physiotherapy will help in bringing back proper motion and strength to the affected muscles and joints, and can also help in speeding up the overall recovery process.
Opting for pediatric physiotherapy near you will help take care of babies, toddlers and young children and enables them to reach their various developmental, cognitive and motor related milestones at the right pace and time. It is especially helpful in aiding babies start walking, improve balance and grip and more.
This form of physiotherapy at home is mostly required for the elderly members of your family, as it helps people who suffer from mostly age-related conditions such as arthritis, Alzheimer’s disease, problems in joint stiffness and more.
The oncology branch of physiotherapy is dedicated to care for those loved ones who may be in the last stages of life, or who are suffering from life threatening conditions such as cancer. You can avail oncology physiotherapy near you right from the stage of diagnosis till the final stages to help them cope better with day to day function.
This is that branch of physiotherapy at home that can help your loved one recover from issues related to the cardio-pulmonary system, such as asthma, severe chest infection, trauma and even surgery around these related areas.
What Care24’s happy Customers are saying?
- I consulted care24 for physiotherapy sessions. I found it very good, easy and sorted. Best of the doctors come to you place examine you and treat you. Thanks to Dr. Kunjan, she helped me with my doubts about injuries and exercises. Keep it up.Sourabh Joshi
- I contacted Care24 for post knee replacement surgery recovery of my Father. They sent Dr.Anand Bhusale, very knowledgeable about his work and will happily explain to you what you can do to recover faster. The results are fantastic. Highly recommended if you are looking for physiotherapy near you!
- Care 24 is helping a lot. It has been just two sessions but I am feeling confident that I will surpass problems. Dr. Reema Punjabi explains each exercise carefully, helps me complete them, improving my mobility and strength. Thank you mam and care 24.Abhijit Ravindra Want
- My father had a fall and suffered a hip surgery and I was looking for physiotherapy near me. I have availed the services of 2 agencies one being Care24, I must say that services at Care24 are a lot different than any other. All staff who come are excellent and value for money.
What is the procedure to request a Physiotherapist at home?
You can fill a request form on our website or download our app and simply click a button to request a Physiotherapy at home.
Provide us with as many details as possible about the reason for requesting a physiotherapist.
Our team will connect with you to confirm your requirement and send a physiotherapist at home based on your needs. All our physiotherapists are uniformed and carry identification to help you know that you are indeed letting a trained professional from Care24 into your home.