Tynor Axillary Crutch (Pair) – L
₹1,549.00 incl. of all taxes
Tynor Axillary Crutch is an aid to be used by a physically challenged, injured, old age person or for post-operative rehabilitation. Made out of special grade of aluminum to ensure high strength, durability and lightweight. The height adjustment feature ensures proper load-bearing.
Anatomically shaped, and double molded underarm pad and handgrip ensure ultimate comfort in the underarm/palm. Permits extended use without fatigue.
- Strong and Durable
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Anatomical underarm pads and handgrip
- Anti-slip pods
- Special aluminum alloy frame.
- It provides high strength, durability, and stability while walking. It is light in weight and has nice anodized finish.
- Anatomically contoured, underarm Pads.
- Ensures good cushioning and enhanced comfort. High in quality, resilient elastomer offers a long functional life.
- Double-molded, ergonomic handgrip.
- Broad top enhances user comfort & pleasure. Soft cushioning enhances comfort and reduces fatigue. Durable and resilient material offers a long functional life. Rubbery feel, good grip, reduces the chance of an accident.
- Wing Nuts.
- It provides quick and easy height adjustment. Anti fly off adhesive ensures rigid fastening and eliminate the risk of loosening during long use.
- Scientifically Designed Pod.
- Gives excellent ground grip and traction, imitate natural walking movement. Ensures durability with good wear resistance.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 48 cm|