3M Reusable Cold Hot Pack
₹524.00 incl. of all taxes
3M Reusable Cold Hot Pack, Each Pack
Dual-purpose – flexible ice or soothing heat Cold for pain and swelling, heat for muscle aches and stiffness. This Product Contains Dry Natural Rubber Ideal for pain and swelling caused by bumps, bruises, and sprains and for soothing muscle aches and stiffness.
A soft, gel-filled pack that can be used to provide hot or cold therapy. Be sure to follow the instructions for use found on the box and the pack. 3M™ Nexcare™ Reusable Cold/Hot Pack is a gel-filled pack that provides a convenient way to apply hot or cold therapy.
Directions For Use: Cold therapy is recommended for use for the first 48 hours following the injury. Hot therapy should not be used until 48 hours after the injury.
- 1. Store cold pack in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- 2. Insert cold pack in cover or wrap in cloth.
- 3. Apply a cold pack to the injured area. Remove pack if it becomes uncomfortable. Do not apply for longer than 20 minutes at a time.
- 1. Lay flat in microwave oven and heat at full power for 20 seconds. If the pack expands like a balloon: Stop heating. Pack is too hot. Let pack cool. Check for leaks.
- 2. Remove pack carefully from microwave and knead to distribute heat evenly. Check for the desired temperature.
- 3. Insert pack into the cover or wrap in cloth.
- 4. Apply the hot pack to the injured area. Remove pack if it becomes uncomfortable.
|Dimensions||3 × 4 × 6 cm|